Interactive Mapungubwe Map
You will find the interactive Mapungubwe map after this first map, which shows South Africa with the locations of all its National Parks.
Number 1 is the location of the Mapungubwe National Park bordering Botswana en Zimbabwe in the far north of the Limpopo Province of South Africa.
Click on the map to enlarge
Map of South Africa showing the locations of all its national parks
Tips for navigating the two maps below.
- The three buttons at the right-hand top corner of the map allow you to view either the geographical map, the satellite picture or a combination of both.
- The button cluster on the left will enable you to zoom in or out. On the map you can use the PLUS (+) key to Zoom In for more detail, or the MINUS (-) key to Zoom Out for a bigger picture of the region in relation to the rest of South Africa.
- You will also be able to move the map left and right and up and down by clicking the left-hand mouse button and moving the cursor on the map.
- The map will center itself every time you double-click on the marker on the map.
- Click on the refresh button of your browser to return to the original map.
The interactive map below shows South Africa, with a marker indicating the location of Mapungubwe National Park.
Zoom in to see a close up aerial view of the Park
The interactive map below shows the three rest camps and one lodge in Mapungubwe National Park, with markers indicating each one's location inside the Park.
Click on a marker and it will tell you which camp it is.
Zoom in to see a close up aerial view of the camp.
CLICK HERE... to view a map of Mapungubwe National Park with its infrastructure, click again on the map to enlarge
<<< to the Top of this Page
Return from the Mapungubwe map page to the Mapungubwe National Park page