West Coast National Park maps,
helping you find your way
around the Park
West Coast National Park maps, that will help you
find your way around the Park, which is indicated on the maps by a red arrow.
You can zoom in and out from satellite view to street view, really stunning. Follow the
- First of all press the refresh button of your browser if the map does not show up
- The three buttons at the right-hand top corner of the map allow you to view either the
geographical map, the satellite picture or a combination of both.
- The button cluster on the left will enable you to zoom in or out. On the map you can use the
PLUS (+) key to Zoom In for more detail, or the MINUS (-) key to Zoom Out for a bigger picture of
the region in relation to the rest of South Africa.
- You will also be able to move the map left and right and up and down by clicking the left-hand
mouse button and moving the cursor on the map.
- The map will center itself every time you double-click on the marker on the map.
- Click on the refresh button of your browser to return to the original map.
For the map below you can use the scroll wheel of your mouse to enlarge or reduce. Center
the map by keeping the left-hand mouse button clicked in and moving the cursor on
The following map shows the infrastructure of the Park and the three
ZONE A: A multi-functional section for most watersports e.g.
Kite Surfing, Water Skiing, Snorkeling, Diving, Kayaking, Swimmming, Fishing, Angling and Boating.
ZONE B: Reserved for Sail Boats and Board sailing
(no powerboats or angling).
ZONE C: Wilderness area
Map of the West Coast National Park showing its infrastructure
West Coast National Park, South Africa National Parks
Photograph by Jim Sher
Return to the top of this page
from the West Coast National Park maps page to the West Coast National Park page
Return from the West Coast
National Park maps page back to the South Africa home page